The Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport is committed to the health and safety of our customers and team members. We are continuing to follow the added safety precautions set in place at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, however, our Administration Building is now open to the public.
We ask that all individuals needing to do business at the Administration Building continue to adhere to Idaho’s reopening plan. This means gatherings of groups of 10 or fewer while social distancing and maintaining a six feet physical distance from other individuals, whenever possible.
For Airport Travelers: Access to the LWS Airport terminal is open to:
- Ticketed airline passengers
- Individuals accompanying a ticketed airline passenger, provided the passenger needs assistance with arrival or departure
- Individuals in vehicles who are at the passenger pick up and drop- off locations waiting for or dropping off ticketed passengers
- Individuals in rental vehicles at the airport pick up and/ or drop off rental car locations
- Additionally, the amended “Statewide Stay Healthy” Order by Idaho Governor Brad Little encourages a 14-day self-quarantine for people entering Idaho from another country or from an area outside Idaho with substantial community spread or case rates higher than Idaho. More information, including exceptions to this rule can be found at https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
The pandemic has made us come together to rally for our community, our state, and our nation. Through all of this, we are re-emphasizing what is most important – our customers, our team members, and this community.