Do you have a cheerful, outgoing personality? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you familiar with the region and all it has to offer? Would you like the challenge of representing the Lewis-Clark Valley and creating a good first impression to people from all over the United States? The World?
Then consider becoming an LWS Airport Ambassador. We’re looking for a few people (bring a friend!) for a few hours a day to assist visitors arriving in the Valley. You’ll be there to greet people seeing the region for the very first time. You’ll be there to answer a million questions. Like…
- Where can I go to eat?
- What hotels are available?
- Is there ground transportation?
- Where can I go to get my hair trimmed?
- What is there to do in the Valley?
Five great reasons you should consider becoming an Airport Ambassador:
- Give visitors a positive first impression of our region…and a reason to come back.
- Put a smile on someone’s face and change their day.
- Contribute to our community.
- Be part of a team.
- Help ease travelers’ stress during a stressful time of year (aren’t they all stressful?).
If you’re interested, call Stephanie Morgan at (208) 746-4471 or email her at [email protected].